Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Pl click foll links to see my vedio:
Thursday, January 1, 2009
round soft spongy white Bengali Rasgullas at home.I have tried to explain all imp steps in my video.Pl follow these steps carefully and U will enjoy the experience. I had accepted the challenge given by my bengali patient and a friend Sanchayika sarkar 6 mo before. After a lot of hard work, trials and patience I got the success continuously and consistently.Today on 1st Jan 2009 I am sharing my video with u all.Thank You
Saturday, December 27, 2008
I am going to post my video on youtube shortly.I request you all to watch it carefully and try it sincerely.Success will definitely follow.Pl let me know your opinions on my firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic recipe is as follows :
Fresh cow milk 500ml or 2 cups
Whey water 200ml
Sugar 1 kg
Aretha 2 no
or Soap berries
Milk 1/2 cup
Rose water 1 tsp
1. Boil the milk. Keep aside for 5 to 7 minutes till its temp. drops to 70 cg.
2. Take 5 cups of sugar in 2 cups of water. Put the container on low flame. Stir sugar solution continuously till sugar is dissolved completely.
3. Raise the flame. Add 1/4 cup of milk in it. Milk will bring impurities to surface. Add 1/4 cup of water. Slow down the flame so that layer of impurities is not disturbed. After 5 to 10 min, remove impurities carefully. Sieve the syrup and keep aside.
4. Curdle the milk by pouring whey water in it slowly while continuously stirring it.U will see separation of white curd and green transparent liquid.
5. Keep it for 5 min. Strain it through thin cotton cloth. Squeeze the cloth to remove water. Press the cloth on an inverted vessel with both of your hand to remove water.
6. Break 2 soap nuts. Add 3 tbs water and boil it for few minutes till water becomes light brown. Prepare this water few hours before.
7. Remove Paneer or chhenna from cloth. Kneed it well till it becomes smooth and soft dough. Make 10 equal balls from it by rolling the dough between your palms.
8. Put the sugar on flame. Remove 4 ladles of syrup and add equal amount of warm water to keep thin syrup. Keep this aside for later use. We will soak Rasgullas after they are ready. Make a thick syrup. There should not be any string formation between your thumb and finger. You should feel stickiness when testing the consistency of syrup.
9. Add Aritha water i.e. Soap nut water in syrup. U will see a large froth reaching to top of container.
10. Add paneer balls and let them cook for 10 to 15 min. Continue to add warm water at regular 2 to 3 min interval to keep the consistency of syrup at constant 3/4 string. After 10 minutes of cooking add water every minute.
11. Rasgullas when ready will float on the surface of syrup and will show fine network of lines or cracks.
12. Remove them carefully and quickly in thin syrup. Keep at room temp for 3 hours. Add Rose water and serve with smile.